Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties February Release Party!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm here to share the New Paper Sweeties February Release!!
We have the Sweetest Little Set this Month with coordinating Sweet Cuts Dies just in time for ALL of those Spring/Easter Projects you want to make!! I've used the Basket Add-on: Hoppy Easter and the Coordinating Basket Add-on: Hoppy Easter Sweet Cuts along with the for my Car today!!
SQUEAL!! Here's a look at he ENTIRE Release this Month!! =)
I've created a SWEET Gift Tag for today!! Although this would be PERFECT for Easter, I think it could also be used Year Round!! Think about changing out the Eggs for a Pile of Presents for a Birthday Tag, or some Flowers for Mother's Day!! The possibilities are endless!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Bunny Image onto some Gingham Patterned Paper from MFT!! Then I added some Soft Pink to the Cheeks and Ears and some Grey Dots for some texture using some Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers!! I added the Sweet Bow that I covered in some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen!! I colored the Eggs and added some White Gel Pen Details!! Then I added a Carrot and some Die Cut Grass to finish off the Scene!! I added another Die Cut Tag from some Gingam Patterned Paper and then Stamped and  Embossed the Sentiment on it and added my Twine and the Tulle Bow and my Tag is ready for a SWEET Easter Gift!!                         
 
For more inspiration Please visit the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs!!
Nancy Salkeld
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. This is aodrable Larissa! I like the way you've colored the bunny! Thank you for the darling card I received today. Your boys are as cute as they can be! I'm so happy your health is better. I believe in the power of prayer, and many were sent up for you <3

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)