Friday, December 2, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #38 ~ Color Challenge!! =)

Pin It
Image may contain: text
HELLO!!
I'm here with the NEW Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #38 ~ Color Challenge!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors and Decided to make a FUN Scene Card!!
I wanted to use the AMAZING New Fireside Friends Stamp Set!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this SWEET Image and ALL of the Possibilities with it!!
Fireside Friends Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs
I Stamped and Embossed the Image onto some Distress Watercolor Paper using Versafine Black Onyx Ink and Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder!! Then I used my Distress Markers to Watercolor the Images!! Once it was dry I took some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops and added them to the Bow, Fire and the Tiny Heart beside the Sentiment!! Once the Nuvo Drops were Dry I Fussy Cut around the Image leaving a Small White Border!! I then took another piece of Distress Watercolor Paper and added some Faux Stitching with a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Die and then I Inked around the Fire Place with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! I wanted to tie on the Turquoise from the challenge and this seemed to be the BEST way!! I Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment and the Tiny Heart and then I added some Small Sequin Snowflakes by American Crafts and some Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Clear Sequins in 3mm and 6mm Sizes!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create for the Challenge!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. They look cozy!! This is darling Larissa!! I like the soft blue shading you added as the background. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)