Monday, November 21, 2016

Interactive Construction Scene Card w/ Mint Owl Studio!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
Today I'm up on the Mint Owl Studio Blog and I have a FUN Interactive Card to share using the "Under Construction" Stamp Set and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I started by Stamping and Embossing the Images onto Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I Watercolored the Images and my background with Distress Inks!! I wanted the Card to feel like the Excavator was Loading up the Dump Truck so I created a Slider with a Hole in the Center so it looks like the Hole was created by the Digging!! I Then added the Images onto some Penny's for my Sliders and then added the Construction sign in the Back of the Dump Truck!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and hope you do too!! 
                           
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a card your boys would LOVE Larissa!! Your background is marvelous. CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)