Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Thoughts & Prayers w/ Honey Bee Stamps!! =)

Pin It
Hello Friends!!
 I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog today sharing a Thinking of You Card!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how versatile the Spring Honey Buddies Stamp Set is!! You can create Sweet Scenes for ALL Seasons and Occasions!! Today I wanted a Serene Scene and I think it turned out BEAUTIFUL!!?? I Stamped and Embossed the Images using masks in order to create a seamless one layer stamped scene!! Then I used my Distress Inks to Watercolor the Scene!! Once it was Dry I added my Stamped and Embossed Sentiment using the Prayers Stamp Set and then I added some SPARKLE using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen and some of the BEAUTIFUL Honey Bee Sequins from the Fresh Lilac Mix and some of the Mini Diamonds!!
I'm playing along with the Colour Q #362 Challenge I just added a Pop of Yellow too!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that it's a one layer card and the flowers in the umbrella - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty little scene and a wonderful card Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, Larissa! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to thank you for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet scene you created, Larissa! Love it! Glad you joined us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)