Friday, October 14, 2016

Christmas Favorites Week w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It


HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I'm here with Newton's Nook Designs for the FUN Christmas Favorites Week!! I've used SEVERAL of my FAVORITE Sets to create my FUN Interactive Card for today!! The Pup on the Sled is from our Snow Day stamp set!! Isn't it so cute how he's sliding across the snow hill!!?? I added on a Top Hat from the Flaky Family stamp set and the sign is from the Winter Tails stamp set!!! The Trees in the background are from the Fox Hollow and Whispering Pines stamp sets!!
Christmas Favorites Week - Day 5  | Dog Slider Christmas card by Larissa Heskett | Stamps by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #christmascards
 

If you've missed the FUN INSPIRATION this week make sure you head over to the Blog and check them out!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of them!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


1 comment:

  1. Wheeee, what a fun card Larissa!! I like the grove of pine trees in the background and the flurry of snowflakes! Very cute. Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)