Monday, August 1, 2016

Mermaid Shrink Film Earrings w/ Mint Owl Studio!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
Happy Monday my Crafty Friends!!
Larissa here with you today to share a REALLY FUN Shrink Film Project with you over on the Mint Owl Studio Blog!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to get MORE out of my FAVORITE Stamp Images and using Shrink Plastic is one of those ways!! I have 8 Nieces and I'm ALWAYS looking for either EASY Craft Projects that I can do with them or FAST Last minute Gift Ideas and this has became one of go to Techniques!! I started with some Clear Shrink Film and the AMAZINGLY SWEET "Best Finfriends" Stamp Set!! Here's a Sneak Peek!! Please head over and leave me some LOVE if you LIKE what you see!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)