Friday, July 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge #45!! =)

Pin It


HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
WOWOWOWOWOW!! July 1st ALREADY!!?? I can't BELIEVE how FAST the Summer is going!! Today we are Starting a New Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge #45!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Red, White and Blue Colors and decided to Create a FUN 4th of July Shaker Beach Scene Card using the BEAUTIFUL Emma Stamp Set and the Coordinating Emma Sweet Cuts Die Set to Create my Paper Sweeties Doll Image!! Then I used the At The Bach Stamp Set to Create Emma's SWEET Swimming Suit and I also Stamped the Pail and 3 of the Star Fish Images!! I used the New I LOVE Summer Stamp Set and the Coordinating
I Love Summer Sweet Cuts Die Set to add the Sparkler and the Flag Images!! The Sentiment "Hip Hip Hooray" was Stamped and Embossed inside of the Star Shaker Window using the Hello Friend Stamp Set!! I then added some FUN Sequin Mixes by Little Things from Lucy's Cards (Star Spangled & Nautical Sparkle)!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you'll check out the rest of the AMAZING DT Projects!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!!
 
July Guest Designer: Tracey Kelly

Also Paper Sweeties is offering an AWESOME SALE!! =)
—>  VIP SALE ALERT  <—
4th-of-July-sale
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have FABULOUS 4th of July Weekend!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. What a FUN shaker card! Love the cut out star and sweet little Emma ready for the beach...great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH, Larissa! Your work never disappoints and this card is over the top ADORABLE! The cuteness factor is x10!!! Love Emma dressed for the beach on this sweet shaker card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa!!! Amazing card! you combined two of my favorite things...the beach and a shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous!!!!! Love the shaker! I wish I was with her at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Larissa, I ADORE this shaker card...you are an amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larissa! I love this... so adorable... LOVE her little outfit... our sand is awesome and that star shaped shaker!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the seahorse on her t'shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the seahorse on her t'shirt!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)