Friday, April 29, 2016

Graduation Card for the Sketch For You to Try Challenge!! =)

Pin It
35_Apr2016
Hello!!
I'm here to share the Card I made for the Sketch For You to Try Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti Blog!! I have SEVERAL Graduation Cards to hand out in the Next few Weeks and I thought this one turned out AWESOME!!?? =)  I've used the So Very Spring Quick Card Panels for my Card Base and then Die Cut a FUN Edge using the
Edgers Confetti Cuts Die Set!! For the Sentiment I Die Cut the Smaller Scalloped Circle Die from the Circles ‘n Scallops Confetti Cuts Die Set then a Circle to fit inside!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment in a Double Color Story using the Circle Sentiments Stamp Set!! I LOVE doing this!! =) I wanted to add some Stars for the Embellishments so I die cut Several  from the Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts Die Set from to different Card Stock Colors and then Layered them together!! I just had to ad some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker ontop of the Stars for some SPARKLE and then I also Sprinkled some Pretty Pink Posh Mini Silver Star Confetti across the Card and I think it really just FINISHES of the Design!!  =) 


Hope you Like It!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Larissa!! I like the multiple sizes of stars. This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)