Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Share Joy Challenge 22: Sketch & Inspiration Photo Challenge!!

Pin It
TE Share Joy Challenge


Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Card I've made for the
Share Joy Challenge 22: Sketch & Inspiration Photo Challenge!!
SQUEAL!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sweet Sack It Owl Die and decided to use it along with the FUN Tag Pocket Die with a Tag Inside for the Front of my Card!! I've also used some of the YUMMY TE Felt in Carrot, Lip Gloss, Cherry Blossom and Robin's Egg for parts of the Owl and the Sweet Memory Box Plush Bow Die I added to the Top of the Tag on top of some Burlap Twine!! I used a Strip of Simple Stories Patterned Paper and a few Pretty Pink Posh Sequins to finish off my Card!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUG-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE is this!! What a fun die, Larissa and your colors are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)