Thursday, February 25, 2016

Paper Trey Ink February 2016 Blog Hop ~ Sweet Burlap Easter Gift Bags!! =)

Pin It

Inspiration

HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share one of the SWEET Little Burlap Easter Gift Bags that I'm making for some Easter Gifts for the Paper Trey Ink February 2016 Blog Hop!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Coin Purse II Die Set from Paper Try Ink!! I made some FUN Valentine's Day Bags and will be making some for St. Patrick's Day too!! =) SQUEAL!! Can you tell that I'm SMITTEN with this Set!!?? Anyway, I used some Iron On FUSE Paper in order to make the Burlap more Stable and keep it from falling apart!! I Die Cut some Fabric and Ironed on the Fuse Paper than ran it through my Sizzix Machine with the Base Bag Die!! Then I Ran the Burlap Fabric through and Die Cut it out using the Base Bag Die!! I then attached the two together by Ironing them one on top of the other together!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOV LOVE that you can do this in order to use Products that you wouldn't b able to use otherwise!! Then I decided it would be SWEET to use the Paper Trey Ink Die Set to create an Easter Tag so I used the Paper Trey Ink     Die Set and the         Die Set!! I thought I needed a Little Duck so I Die Cut some PTI Felt with the      Die and then layered it together with some Vellum Leaves from the     Die Set!! I Put it altogether with a Burlap Bow and my SWEET Little Burlap Easter Gift Bags are done!!
I hope you feel INSPIRED and that you'll check out ALL of the other AMAZING Entries in the Blog Hop!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I'm also linking up to the
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!!  =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KSSES
LARISSA    =)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love your wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun!!! What a great coin purse and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun!! This is terrific Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I can't find an email address for you so can you please email me at laurelbeard at me dot com? I have a question for you regarding an upcoming Ellen Hutson challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little bag and the layered tag is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic combination of textures. Shame on me for not using these eggs yet....I've had them for a YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute, luv the burlap! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)