Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #348 w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton's Nook Designs
 HELLO!!
Today I'm here to share the New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge with you!!  Have you ever Played along!!?? This is such a FUN Challenge Group and  Newton's Nook Designs is the Sponsor so if you head over to their blog and play along you have a chance to WIN$20 Store Credit to the Newton's Nook Designs Online Store at newtonsnookdesigns.com!! How EXCITING is that!!?? For each challenge they post a YUMMY Cupcake Photo and Color Combo for inspiration!! Everybody likes cupcakes, right!!?? They're ONE of my Personal FAVORITE Desserts!! =)
This is the Current Challenge going up today featuring this YUMMY Cupcake Photo and Color Combo for inspiration!!
I thought it would be FUN to create some SWEET Gift Tags using the Newly Released Newton's Nook Designs Made From Scratch Stamp Set and the coordinating Made From Scratch Die Set!! I've used a PTI Tag Sale: Quilted Die Set for the Base of my Tag and for the Sentiment Banner and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it goes along with the Made From Scratch Images!! =)
Made from Scratch | 4x6 Photopolymer Stamp Set | Newton's Nook Designs  Made from Scratch | Die Set | Newton's Nook Designs
For the "Hot Stuff" Tag, I used a Lil' Inker Designs Silly Stitched Die Set and a  SSS Circle Die to create the Base for my Images to POP off of!! I also had to do a FUN Technique Called Image Transfer Stamping so I could create a "SET" of Oven Mittens for my Tag!! So I Stamped the Oven Mitten Image onto a Piece of Transparency and then used that Image to Stamp onto my Cardstock with!! I then used a .3 Copic Liner Pen to Trace Over the Image and an Embossing Marker to Trace Over that and then added my WoW Clear Embossing Powder!! I had to Fussy Cut the Image out leaving the same border edge as the Die Cut Image!! I think it turned out REALLY Well and if you didn't KNOW it you'd NEVER KNOW I totally Transferred the Right Oven Mittens Image!! For the "Handmade With Love" Tag I used the PTI Limitless Layers 21/2" Scallop Circle Die and then a Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Circle Die for the Main Base of my Tag!! SQUEAL!! I just LOVE how they came together!! =) I used Distress Watercolor Paper to Stamp and Emboss the Images and then Watercolored them in using Distress Inks!! Some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker adds some SPARKLE!! =) For the Sentiments I Stamped and Embossed them on Black Cardstock using Ranger White Embossing Powder along with a Double Stamped and Embossed Color to draw attention to some of the Words!! SQUEAL!! I just LOVE the way this looks in real life!! =)
Make sure you pop over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to see more AMAZING INSPIRATION!! There are several other NND Design Team Members featured as "Guest Sweeties" for this Challenge and a bunch of the regular "Sweeties" (that's what they call their Design Team -- cute, right!!??) are featuring Newton's Nook Designs Stamps too!!
IMG_0795
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create for the Challenge!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am smitten with these!! I love the shape of the base tag. These are so CUTE Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they are so stinkin' cute!!! and how fun! Thank you so much for being a guest sweetie over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, your tags are so stinkin' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sponsoring our challenge this week! I adore both these little tags - such fun images! Deborah, DT xx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)