Monday, January 11, 2016

TE Share Joy Challenge #17 ~ Sketch + Color Challenge Second Entry!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm stopping in just in time to share a Card I've made for the TE Share Joy Challenge #17 ~ Sketch + Color Challenge!!  =) SQUEAL!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this turned out!! I'm READY For SPRING!! =) Even though, I KNOW technically Winter just started!! So I decided to create a BRIGHT and HAPPY Card!! I used my Copics, but I realized that I really DON'T have any Purple Colors!! I think I NEED to ADD to my Collection!! LOL!! =) I decided to use the Few Purple Shades that I had and then I used a Coral and some Yellow for the SWEET Little Bees!! I added some Crystal Gems and some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker for some Sparkle!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it came together!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)