Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags!!

Pin It



Hello!!
Welcome to the 16th Day of  The 25 Days of Christmas Tags  with Tracey McNeely!! =)
I'm here with Newton's Nook Designs and I have a coupe different Tags to Share!!
I found these Sweet Wooden Gift Tags and thought it would be FUN to Stamp and Emboss my Images onto them and then I color them in using my Colored Pencils!! I added some 3mm Mini Wiggly Eyes and some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker for some Sparkle!! I've made one into a FUN Card using the Tag as a Decorative element and the other one I left just as the Tag!!
I've used both of the New Stamp sets that were just release last week by Newton's Nook Designs!! The Jolly Tags Stamp Set and the coordinating Tags Times Two Die Set along with the Simply Seasonal Stamp Set!! I hope you like them!!??
Jolly Tags | 4x6 photopolymer stamp set  | Newton's Nook Designs Tags Times Two | Purr-fect Die set  | Newton's Nook Designs Simply Seasonal | 4x6 photopolymer sentiment stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll JOIN in on the FUN as there are SEVERAL ways you can Win some pretty AMAZING Prizes!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

3 comments:

  1. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    LOVE your FUN images and FABULOUS colouring, LOVE your SPARKLE and googly eyes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are as cute as can be Larissa!! Love their googley eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Larissa!!! I LOVE the silly googlie eyes on the snowman tag - adorable!! And the penguin card is gorgeous! I love all the pretty ribbons and the awesome background you created! Thanks for playing along with the tag hop!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)