Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Inspiration #36 Challenge!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm here to share the Sweet Little Gift Bags I've made for the New Paper Sweeties October Inspiration #36 Challenge!!  I just LOVE the Inspiration Photo for this months Challenge and I thought it would be FUN to make some Sweet Little Gift Bags using the New Paper Sweeties Homegrown Stamp Set and the Coordinating Homegrown Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I don't have any Fall themed Stamp Sets in my Stash so I decided to be inventive and after Stamping out several ideas, I just LOVED the way that the "Apple" Image looks when Stamped Upside Down and then I masked the Top of the Image and Stamped the Stem and Leaf in order to make it look as though it was one Image instead of a Masked and Stamped Image!! I think it makes the PERFECT Pumpkin Image and I really LOVE the Texture that the Burlap Gives!! I used a Lawn Fawn Bag Die to create my Kraft Bag and then used some Patterned Paper and a Lace Flower Doily from Prima along with some Burlap Twine and a Vintage Gold Button!! Then the Tag Die from the New Paper Sweeties Mason Jar Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I Layered Two of them together and Stamped and Embossed a Sentiment from the New Mason Jar Stamp Set on the Top one!!
I hope you're Feeling INSPIRED and that you'll HOP along to see what the rest of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties Design Team has created for this months Challenge!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Kathy Schweinfurth ~ coming Soon!!
October Guest Designer: Lisa Bzibziak
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!  =)
Also, The New Paper Sweeties October Kit of the Month is NOW LIVE in the Boutique - FULL of TONS of Fall-Inspired Inspiration!!  Purchase Kits one month at a time, or subscribe to the Kit Club to receive a $5 discount each month on your Kits!!  =)
DSCN3109
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

13 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this little gift bag is adorable! I love that you were able to improvise for the pumpkin--it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to express how much that rocks! SOOO cute!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to express how much that rocks! SOOO cute!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wowwwwwwwww! LOVE LOVE LOVE that burlap pumpkin!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First... adorable!... second... how clever!! The apple upside down.... never would have thought of it.. awesome card! And that bag die is cool too... hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous kraft bag, which is a perfect take on the challenge, Larissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had the same idea....turn that Apple into a pumpkin!!! I love your idea!!!!! The burlap looks great! These treat bags are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little gift bag is adorable! Love the texture and cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling Larissa, love your sweet pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Larissa I love your sweet treat bag and adorable pumpkin! So creative the way you made it! And the burlap and lace are gorgeous! Absolutely adorable project!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfectly shabby, little pumpkin! Love the bit of lace atop that burlap!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)