Sunday, October 11, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS October Picture Perfect Challenge!! =)

Pin It














Hello!!
Welcome to This week’s Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge is a Picture Perfect Challenge based on the photo seen above (photo credit)!! I was Inspired by the Garland Idea and wanted to use some of the Newly Released Paper Smooches Products so I decided to create a Holiday Themed Greenery Garland with Hanging Candy Canes!! I just LOVE the way it tuned out!! I've used the New PS Holiday Cheer and Tis the Season Stamp Set along with the Wreath Builder, Holly, and Tis the Season Icons Dies!!


I Die Cut 11 Sets of the Wreath Builder Pieces and added Glitter to the Thinner Greenery Pieces and then Glued them on top of the Fuller Greenery Pieces!! I LOVE the look of them layered together and the contrast and detail that the Glitter adds!! Then I created the Garland Design!! I Die Cut 3 Sets of the Smallest Holly Leaves and Berries and then added them in along the Garland to fill it in!! I Stamped and Embossed the Candy Canes using Red Geranium Embossing Powder by Ranger and Wendy Vecchi!! I used the Coordinating Dies to Die Cut them out and then glued just the Tops Down to my Card Base under the Garland as to make it look like they were hanging down from under the Garland!!  I Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment and my card was done!!
I hope you'll stop by the other AMAZING Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Members' Blogs and leave them some LOVE!!
Larissa Heskett--you're here!!
Don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This Challenge ENDS October 17th!! I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is incredible Larissa!! Love the sparkle and the sweet row of candy canes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loooooooooooooooooooove your wreath and the hanging peppermints! What a fun take on this photo---- you changed it to another holiday! GENIUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You always amaze me, Larissa <3 YOU are the BESTEST!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)