Sunday, August 16, 2015

Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm SO EXCITED to share a New Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge with you for this Week!! I have been working on more Back To School Cards and for some reason I just CAN'T STOP creating them!!  =) I've made a FUN card for today using the  Smarty Pants Stamp Set, Fruit People Die Set, Foliage 1 Dies, School Icons Dies Set and the Borders 2 Dies Set!! I used some October Afternoon Fabric from their Sidewalks Paper Collection Line!! I just LOVED this Collection so when I found the Fabric at a Fabric Store I just had to HAVE it!! =) I Die Cut all of the Images and used my Sewing Machine to Stitch around all of the Apples!! I added the rest of the Die Cuts and Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment!! I wanted it to look like it was the LAST Page in a Notebook so I Die Cut Several of the Paper Edges and then Free Hand Cut the other Edges and Lined them all up together and Stitched them all together to the Card Front!! I REALLY LOVE the way it turned out and its hard to show in the Photos, but in real life it really does look neat!! =)
I made these CUTIE Little Notebooks for the Teacher's and then I made some for my Boys, and my Niece's and Nephew!! The Fabric is a Cosmo Cricket Design from their Baby Jane Paper Collection Line!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Fabric!! I Stitched around the Die Cuts using my Sewing Machine and I was going for a Handmade Look!! =) LOL!! I used the Smarty Pants Stamp Set, Paper Die, Tooth Fairy Die Set, Foliage 1 Dies, School Icons Dies Set  and the Stitched Frames Die Set to create the Heart Hole in the Apple for the Worm to come through!! II added some Burlap Twine and a Vintage Button and my Notebook Cover was done!!  For the Notebook Pages I just Die Cut SEVERAL Printer Paper Die Cuts that I Stitched together!! I Glued the Front and Back Covers to the First and Last Pages of the Notebook Insides to create a Seamless Notebook!! I have ALWAYS LOVED having a Little Notebook for stuff I wanted to write down so I HOPE they LOVE them as MUCH as I Do!!?? I'll be sharing the other designs soon so keep an out for them if your Interested!!??  =)
I HOPE you're feeling INSPIRED!!?? Don't forget to Visit the rest of the AMAZING Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Blogs to see what they have created!!
Karin Ã…kesdotter
                     Larissa Heskett ~ you're here!!
Lori Tecler
You have until Saturday, August 22nd at 11:59pm PST to Play along!! You can stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog for more details!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
I'm also Linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Food &/or Drink!! Delicious Fabric Printed Apples Count Right!! =)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
and the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Homegrown Summer!!
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Larissa. These are so adorable. Love how cute all those patterns are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been ONE busy lady! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these apples! I love the patterns (esp that yellow apple)! I love the simplicity of your first card but it isn't simple! There's stitching and color and layers and so much AWESOMENESS! You rock, Larissa! Fab creations x100000000000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! The texture/fabric/stitching on the apples is wonderful and I love the dimension to make it look like notebook paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH!!! I love OA and this fabric is perfect for those little apples. Everything here is outstanding Larissa, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous apples and the notebooks are going to be a big hit! The worm peeking out is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! I ADORE the first card with the three apples! Saw it on the PS blog and had to come tell you how much I love it! Fabluous cuteness! The second one with the apple and worm is incredibly cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your cards are absolutely amazing! Those fabric apples are beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek! These little, fabric apples are so fun! It's been awhile since I've used fabric on a card, but I've always loved the look. Thanks for the perfect reminder!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)