Tuesday, August 4, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 239 ~ Gift Bag abd Butterfly Barrettes!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the FUN Gift Bag and Hair Barrettes I've made for a Friends Little Girl using the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 239!!  =) She just had her 4th Birthday and I thought it would be FUN to make her some Butterfly Barrettes!! She is in LOVE with Butterflies and the Color Pink so I think she is going to just LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! =)
I have been wanting to make a Shaker in the Front of a Gift Bag for awhile now and I FINALLY made one!! I've used SEVERAL of the MFT Dies and I just LOVE the way it turned out!!
Die-namics MPD Fancy Butterflies
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)