Tuesday, June 9, 2015

MFTWSC231 Challenge ~ Sweet TreatsThank You Card!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Card I've made for the New MFTWSC231 Challenge over on the MFT Challenge Blog!! I had gotten the Die-namics LJD Sweet Treats Die Set and I wanted to make a Sweet THANK YOU Card!! I also just LOVE the Die-namics Tag Talk Die Set and when I saw the Sketch I thought it would be FUN to use the THANKS Tag for the Flag/Sentiment Strip in the Sketch!! I just LOVE the way it turned out and I used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to color over the THANKS to make it POP even more!! YUMMY!! =) I also used it to add some FUN Sparkle to my Ice Cream Scoops!! I used the Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX as my FUN Frame and I actually layered two Die Cut from different Papers and I REALLY LOVE the Design of these for SO MANY uses!! =) I ended up using some of the MFT Kraft Hybrid Ink Pad to add some Inking to the Edges of everything just to make it all POP!! The Colors felt alittle drab and I wanted it to be ALIVE and HAPPY!! This REALLY HELPED and it is light enough that if you weren't looking and first glance you might not even realize it!! =) A few Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Crystal Clear Sequins and my Card was Finished!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Larissa, so cute!! The cone looks fantastic and the DP in the background looks like sprinkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love the layers on the ice cream and the wink of stella makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that sentiment tag is PERFECT for this sketch and I just love the cone! What a great card, so glad you played along this week at MFT!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)