Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello Baby Girl w/ WPlus 9 & Pretty Pink Posh!! =)

Pin It

watercolor.bloghop

Hello!!
One Last Card for the Water Color Blog Hop hosted by Pretty Pink Posh!! I'm also playing along with the WPlus 9 Throwback Thursday Challenge #4!! I was Inspired by Maureen's Design in the Card above!! =)
I had gotten the Unforgettable Stamp Set from WPlus 9 and the coordinating Unforgettable Dies awhile ago and I needed a Baby Girl Card for a Friend so I decided this was the PERFECT Time to use them!! =) I started by Stamping and Embossing the Sweet Little Elephant Image onto some Distress Water Color Paper!! I then used my Distress Markers to Water Color the Image!! I mixed SEVERAL Colors to get this shade of Grey!! =) I then Stamped and Embossed the Wreath from the Easter Blessings Stamp Set and did some Masking to OMIT the Sentiment that is on the Banner onto some Distress Water Color Paper too!! I Die Cut Several Spring Wreath Images and a Few of the Flowers as well from some Distress Water Color Paper that I had Water Colored and some Vellum too!! I then added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to the Ears, Cheek, Nails and all the Flowers on the Wreath!! Then I added a SWEET Layered Die Cut Flower to it's Head!! =) I took the Tiny "Baby Girl" Sentiment from the Onesie Twosie Stamp Set and Stamped and Embossed it on the Banner!! I wanted the Sentiment to read Hello Baby Girl!! So I Die Cut the Hand Lettered Hello Die three times from some Distress Water Color Paper to add some dimension!!  I Die Cut one of the Stitched Borders 3 Dies in the Lower Bottom of my Water Colored Card Front and then added Foam Tape to Pop it up off the Card Front!! I added all of my Elements and then felt like something was missing!!?? So I decided to add a Few Confetti Images in Black from the WPlus9 Borders & Backgrounds Stamp Set!! I then added some of the Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Clear Sequins in both 4mm and 6mm and my Card was Finished!! I REALLY LOVE how it turned out and I KNOW it will be cherished!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa both beautiful cards for the hop. I love those WPlus9 stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling Larissa!! Don't you love those sweet little elephants!! I bought that set with Penelope in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! I love the little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love that you were inspired by my card but took it in a different direction and made something entirely your own! Thanks so much for playing along in the WP9 TBT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)