Tuesday, April 14, 2015

IO Stamps Challenge ~ You Did It!!

Pin It
I have Two Other Posts for today!! If you are looking for the Paper Sweeties Release Count Down Post or the Newton's Nook Designs Release Post Please Scroll Down or Click on the Link!! =) THANKS

Hello!!
Playing along with theIO Stamps Challenge ~ You Did It!!
F13324 Potted Cactus Large Wooden Stamp and for my Sentiment I used the C3749 Full of Beauty Stamp and I thought these went together well!! I Stamped and Embossed this on some Distress Water Color Paper so I could Water Color this!! I used my Distress Markers to Water Color it and I LOVE the way it turned out!! In fact I stamped several and I'm using different Colors and even doing some layering on one of them!! =) SQUEAL!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)