Monday, March 2, 2015

Paper Trey Ink Make It Monday Challenge #202: Anchoring With Border and Banner Dies!! =)

Pin It

Mimbordersdies1
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card that I've made for the Paper Trey Ink Make It Monday Challenge #202: Anchoring With Border and Banner Dies!! I just LOVED the FUN Idea and Card that the AMAZING Melissa Phillips created above for this Challenge!! =)
 I started my card with a Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Panel and used some Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass!! I used the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 8 Die  Die to create a Background for my Scrambled Eggs Image that I added to a Tag Sale #7 Die Collection Frame!! I used the Loop de Loop II Border Die and I thought it was the PERFECT fit!! =) It kinda reminds me of Bunny Whiskers!! =) I also added a Sweet Little Felt Flower just to add to the Sweetness!! I really LOVE the way my Easter/Spring Card turned out!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Larissa Larissa..this is just as cute as it can possibly be!!! Love this sweet spring card, well done!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)