Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mood Board Challenge with Lea ~ Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash Challenges!! =)

Pin It





HELLO!!
I wanted to stop in and share a few cards I have been creating for the Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash Celebration!! =) I'm actually NEW to them, but I had purchased 2 of their Bold Sentiment Stamp Sets during the Holiday Sales so when I saw the FUN Challenges they were having I just KNEW I had to try and play along!! I made this card for the Mood Board Challenge with Lea and I'm also entering it to the Shaker Challenge with Julie!!  I stamped my Sentiment using Versa-Fine Black Onyx Ink and then used Judikins Sticky Stuff Embossing Powder to Emboss it onto the front of my Card Front!! I have been taking the Clean and Simple Card Making 4 with OnlineCardClasses.com and Jennifer McGuire shared a REALLY FUN Embossing Techniques where she did some Simple Embossing to add Dimension!! I thought it would be FUN to try this idea on a Stamped Sentiment rather than a Die Cut Sentiment and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I also added some Vintage Glass Glitter to the Stamped and Embossed Sentiment instead of just Embossing Powder!! It turned out SO BEAUTIFUL!! =)
I used the FUN Mood Board that Lea shared for my jumping off point!!
WWBdayChallengeMoodBoard
I KNEW I wanted to have a Chunky Glittered Sentiment and then I decided to create a Stitched Die Cut Star Design on the front of my Card Base with some Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Star Dies!!
I then used acetate to back them and added Foam Tape to create a Shaker Card!! I LOVE how it turned out!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)