Saturday, December 20, 2014

Special Service Gift Wrapping Inspiration with Paper House Productions and Plaid!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I can't believe Christmas is in 5 Days!!
Where has this month gone!!?? I'm up on the Paper House Productions Blog today with some really AMAZING and FAST ideas for ways to create some Gift Wrapping for those SPECIAL Service people in your lives!! Paper House has Several Brand New Collections of the most AWESOME Service Papers, Stickers, 3-D Stickers you name it and they have got it!! They are just so NEAT and I though it would be FUN to use them for something other than just your Scrapbook Pages!! So I've created several different ways that you can use them for Wrapping a Special Gift!! We have also been teaming up with Plaid over the last couple of months so for an added touch of Interest I've used some of the AWESOME Plaid Paints and edged my papers with it for an extra WOWOWOW Factor!! I really LOVE the way it makes everything POP!!
I've used the Stocking Sizzix Die, Tim Holtz Tag Sizzix Dies along with the We R Memory Keepers Pillow Box Punch Board and a Brown Paper Gift Bag!! I LOVE how EASY and FUN it is to dress up Packages for Gift Giving and it looks like you've spent ALOT of time making them!! =) Just another way to get more from your stash of AMAZING Scrapbooking/Crafting Products!!



Hopefully this will give you some ways to make the Service Member feel even more SPECIAL for ALL that they GIVE during this Holiday Season!! These ideas would even work for Special Birthdays or Honors Events!! Don't FORGET to use those BEAUTIFUL Products that you may already have on hand!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fabulous Holiday Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Larissa these are all marvelous...each and every one so special and beautifully designed!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)