Monday, December 29, 2014

#19 Reverse Confetti Sketch ~THANKS Glitter Bow Card!! =)

Pin It

Dec14

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Card I've made using the #19 Reverse Confetti Sketch for you to try!! I was wanting to share this earlier, but my poor little Greyson has been sick!! I just don't like it when little ones have to throw up!! They don't understand what is happening and they handle it ALL so well and are such STRONG little people!! It ALWAYS amazes me how they can be sick one minute and the next minute they are just smiling like nothing just happened!! I LOVE my babies!! =)

Anyway, back to the card!!
I used the Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts Die Set and the Bow Die from the Tagged Tote Confetti Die Set and then the sentiment is from the Here We Go Stamp Set!! I used WOW Silver Glitter Embossing Powder and I LOVE the way it looks!! Papers are form the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 Paper Pad!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I'm glad I got it entered just in the knick of time!! Then I added a few Black Sprinkle Enamel Dots from Doodle Bug just to finish of the centers of the bows!! =)



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS New Year's Week/Weekend!! Hopefully little Greyson is on the mend and the rest of us stay FLU Free!!!??

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)