Saturday, November 29, 2014

Poppy Stamps "THANKFUL" Challenge!! =)

Pin It
Challenge Badge copy
Challenge 2 Thankful copy
HELLO!!
OMG OMG OMG!! Has this THANKSGIVING thrown anyone else COMPLETLY OFF of their Schedules!!?? Oh man it has me!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I keep thinking today is Monday!! I guess having a teething baby who has kept me up and with only a total of 5 hours sleep in the last three days might have something to do with it too!!?? Any way I wanted to stop in and share the card I've made for the New Poppy Stamps "THANKFUL" Challenge over on their Blog!! =)
I was BUSY putting up our Christmas Decorations today beings we had an AMAZING Day with a High Temperature of 72!! It was SO NICE!! =) I almost forgot to get this posted!!
So I decided to make a Festive Thanks Card that I can use to say THANKS for anything that I may need during the Holiday Season!! I actually spent more time on this Card than I normal like to, but I LOVE the way it turned out and think it was SO WORTH the extra time I sent  on it!! Plus, as a bonus for the Recipient I think this could be put in Frame and used as Home Décor if they wanted!!??






So what do you think!!?? I layered almost EVERY Die Cut!! I've used the Grand Madison Fireplace, Dianna Border, Christmas BaublesStocking Garland,  Small Blooming Poinsettia, and the  !! I also used the MFT Winter Wreath Die and I used a mixture of both Paper and Felt and then I added some Glitter and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder to give the Ornaments a more realistic Look!! I really do LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you'll think about creating a 3-D styled Holiday THANK You Card too using some of your FAVORITE Poppy Stamps Dies!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)


[1039] DIES- Grand Madison Fireplace   [1040] DIES- Christmas Baubles   [1097] DIES- Stocking Garland   [902] DIES- Small Blooming Poinsettia    [1029] DIES- Dianna Border  
My Favorite Things Die-namics, Winter Wreath 

6 comments:

  1. Larissa, I can't believe the depth and dimension on this card! simply a wonder. Beautiful thought and execution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes this is outstanding!! The colors, the depth and your amazing layered die cuts just blow me away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful detail, Larissa! Such a cozy scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful little scene! Love all your layering and inking, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)