Sunday, November 30, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!!
We are ready for another Anything Goes Challenge this week over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! =) I wanted to create a Christmas Card using the New PS A Blessed Christmas and A Holy Holiday Stamp Sets along with the Cityscapes 1 Die and the Stars Dies!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!





I hope you'll join us for this weeks Anything Goes Challenge and that you'll stop by the rest of the DT to see what they have created!!

Alice Wertz
Erin Taylor

Head to the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends December 6th. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Larissa! Wow! I am in love with the silhouette background and the gold embossing. Swoon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa- this is stunning! I really love the contrast of the gold/kraft with the black- it's a truly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the Kraft/gold/black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is just wonderful, love it so much Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOOOOOORGEOUS! I love this, Larissa! I LOVE the colors! Fab design too! YOU ROCK!

    ps... sorry I'm a bit late in stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)