Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Treat Bags with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It

Newton's Nook Designs

Hello Sweet Blog Friends!! =)
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Design Blog today and I want to create some Sweet Little Treat Bags for Beckett's Halloween Party at School!! Can you believe Halloween is only 3 Weeks away!!?? So I started by Die Cutting my little Treat Bags using the Cutest little Treat Bag Die from Reverse Confetti!! I just LOVE that Border!! I then took my Newton's Nook Design Stamps (Hang In There, Newton's Pumpkin and Spooky Street) and drew up some ideas for ways I could use them!! I decided it would be FUN to create a Pumpkin using the Bat and the Spider Web Images from Newton's Pumpkin Stamp Set and create a "Winking Face"!! I just LOVE how it turned out!! SQUEAL!! I added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to the Stamped Images and the Felt to and then added a Black Enamel Dot for the Center of the Eye!! I used my PTI Dies to finish the Pumpkin Smile and Nose cutting them from Black Felt!! I free hand cut a Stem and then used another PTI Leaf Die to cut the Leaves from some Green Felt!! I wanted to make a Halloween Scene for one of the Bags so I used a Reverse Confetti Star Die for the Night Sky and then Stamped and Fussy Cut some Pumpkins for a neat little scene also from the Newton's Pumpkin Stamp Set!! My last Bag is a Frankenstein Bag!! I die cut a Nose from some Black Felt using a Paper Smooches Candy Die and then Stamped the Eye Brows using the Moon Image from the Spooky Street Stamp Set and the Mouth from the Hang In There Stamp Set!! I added some Stitch Lines to the mouth with a Marker and then colored over everything with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker!! I added a Few White Buttons that I added Wiggly Eyes to and I LOVE the look!! =) For the Hair I just Die Cut the top of the Bag again from some Black Cardstock and then added some Black Glitter!! These little Bags are Perfect for the Little Coloring Books and Colored Pencils and the LED Balloons we are giving to each of his Classmates!! We have been giving these LED Balloons to his Classmates for the last 3 years and they are just AWESOME for Halloween Night while the Kiddos are Trick-Or-Treating!! They can carry them and be seen for a couple blocks!! That way there should be NO WORRIES about traffic or losing them in the Craziness of running from house to house!! =) Its FUNNY too how many people comment on them through out the night!! So what do you think!!??







Hope this gives you some Ideas for ways to use your Stamps that my be outside the Box!!?? I LOVE getting more out of my Stamps!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)