Friday, June 6, 2014

Hang In There Mom with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It







Hello!!
I HOPE you've missed me!! =)
I went with my mom on a Girls Trip to Milwaukee Wisconsin to the Beads & Buttons Show!!
We went to take Jewelry Classes and we had a BLAST!! I'll do a post sharing ALL of the AMAZING Jewelry I made and I can't wait to share more once I have had the time to make some!! LOL!! =)

Today though I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog sharing a card I have made for my MIL!! She has been put in the hospital due to complications from her Breast Cancer Fight and I wanted to make her a Card to Brighten her Stay/Room!!
I started by stamping the Frame from the Around The House Stamp Set onto a piece of Burlap Prima Patterned Paper!! I then cut out a Decorative Chandelier from the same Prima Patterned Paper and used it for the center of the Frame!! I then stamped my Card Base with a couple different Border Stamps!! The Vine is from the Love Grows Stamp Set and the Curly Q Border is from the Love a la Carte Stamp Set!! I LOVE finding ways to use these two borders they are among my FAVORITES!! =) I then stamped my sentiment along with a couple decorative stamps on the inside of my card!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!
                                      




THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and if you have some time I'd LOVE to have you leave me some LOVE over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! I will be back with my Jewelry Post later!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
Also on a side Note we have a DT call and our AWESOME Challenge going on and we'd LOVE to have you Join us!!

Last Chance - We're accepting Design Team Applications until the end of the Day Today

Would you love to be on our next Design Team? Today is the last day to submit your application for our next team (runs July 2014 through December 2014). Check out our Design Team Call post for details on what the team requirements are and on how to submit! 

Inky Paws Challenge #10 - Wood, Cork, Metal | Newton's Nook Designs

 

Today is the LAST DAY to get your paws inky!

Our current Inky Paws Challenge ends at Midnight tonight DST so get those entries in!!  Just make a project with NND stamps (or download a freebie here) and add in some wood, cork, metal -- or all three if you'd like! Our challenge is open until Midnight this Friday - June 6th & we will be giving away $10 store credit to our top two favs!! Details on the challenge are on our Inky Paws Challenge page!  
 
 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Yep you were missed! sounds like you had a great time. I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL, I will keep her in my prayers. She'll love her card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is beautiful! wow!! love the vintage-y vibe! the different borders you used behind the frame are amazing! and the inside of the card is so sweet, special and magical!! i am SO sorry to hear about the complications with your MIL's battle. sending prayers and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)