Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Haunting with Penny Black!! =)

Pin It

website-wonder-challenge-blog

Hello!!
Today I want to share a card that I'm entering into the Penny Black Website Wonder Contest!!
Is it too early for a Halloween Card!!?? WAHHWHAHHAHH!!
(In my Scariest Witches Laugh!! LOL!! =)
I'm entering one more card in the Website Wonder Contest!! I know there are SO MANY AMAZING Designers out there and some times just the thought of all the talent is OVERWHELMING, but I LOVE this part of my life!! I LOVE being INSPIRED and having LOTS of Talented Blog Friends who make me SMILE and AMAZE me everytime they create something and that is why I do this!! It makes me HAPPY in so many aspects that with out it I think I would be LOST!! SO THANKS to all of my AMAZING Blog Friends I LOVE you more than you'll ever know!! =) 
So on to my card!! I got the Happy Hauntings Stamp Set Last year with every intention on using it to create some FUN Cards and then we bought a house and had to move and well my ideas never met paper!! So I have been waiting to create with this set and decided now was as good a time as any to ink it up!! I have been having ALOT of FUN creating Ice Resin Paper and I thought it would be AWESOME as a Moon for my witch Image!! So I die cut a circle and then stamped my Witch on a broom with Versa Mark onto my Ice Resin Circle Die Cut and heat Embossed it using some Black Embossing Powder!! I was alittle afraid that the Ice Resin would Melt once it was heated, but it didn't!! LUCKY!! It did get hot and malleable, but I left it flat and it stayed flat once I cooled!! I then stamped my house twice and colored it using my Colored Pencils!! I used some Gamsol to blend out the colors and I LOVE the way it looks!! I inked my Background with Distress Inks and then I stamped my Sentiment and colored and Blended it with my Colored Pencils too!! I wanted the Mood to read transparent like it looks in real life so I added foam tape to pop it off the card base and in real life you can see just how AWESOME the Vintage Dictionary Ice Resin Paper is!! I LOVE this STUFF!! =) Here is my Card!!



So THANKS for letting me share some Halloween FUN with you today and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)