Sunday, February 9, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge with Paper Smooches SPARKS!! ;)

Pin It



HELLO!!!
I'm stopping in really quick to share a FUN card I made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS anything goes challenge along with a couple other challenges!! I thought it would be FUN to create a Valentine's Day Card for our Sweet Jazz and Beau (our Fur babies) for Valentine's Day!! They always get raw hide bones, but I thought I'd make them a SWEET Card to go with it!! I got these sweet new Dies from Paper Smooches and I thought they would make a PERFECT card with a little paper piecing!! So I die cut all the different colors and pieced them together and added a FUN Glittered heart for a shadow behind the large heart!! I LOVE how it came together and I know there gonna LOVE their Valentine this year!!  ;)
 

I used the Dog Icon Dies and the Slang Gang Stamp Set!!
   

I'm also linking this up for the
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Darling card! I love your unique use of those dies. So creative! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good grief...how CUTE is this!! Fun design Larissa, very playful!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)