Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled with Online Card Classes Card 2!!

Pin It




Hello!!
I wanted to stop in today to share a Couple different cards I have made for the Stenciled Online Card Class!! I used one of my FAVORITE Prima Stencils to create a REALLY BEAUTIFUL Layered Background using Distress Inks!! I wanted a FUN Valentine's Color Palette so I worked with Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Victorian Velvet for my Second Card and I really LOVE the way it came together!! I used the Same Stencil only I rotated it slightly each time to accomplish a REALLY FUN 3-D looking Pattern!! I added one of the New MFT Double Layered Heart and Word Dies for a FUN addition to my card that didn't compete or cover up too much of my BEAUTIFUL Background!! Here is my first card for today!!



THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

4 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)