Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled with Online Card Classes Card 1!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I wanted to stop in today to share a Couple different cards I have made for the Stenciled Online Card Class!! I haven't  been able to play along yet with this AMAZING Class, but today I have had some time to play and man am I having a BLAST!! I have always LOVED stencils and have mostly used them on my Multi-Media Projects (i.e. Canvas and such)!! I used my FAVORITE Prima Stencils to create some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Layered Backgrounds using Distress Inks!! I wanted a FUN Valentine's Color Palette so I worked with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry for my First Card and I really LOVE the way it came together!! I added one of the New MFT Double Layered Heart and Word Dies for a FUN addition to my card that didn't compete or cover up too much of  my BEAUTIFUL Background!! Here is my first card for today!!

 
 
THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful background, Larissa, and certainly makes a lovely backdrop for your charming love+heart combination! A+++ on this assignment, for sure!
    c

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)