Friday, January 31, 2014

Sending LOVE with Penny Black!! ;)

Pin It

blog-banner

Hello!!
WoW!! What a week!! I have been batteling my computer for awhile now and wouldn't ya know it the week my husband is out of town on business it would die leaving my with no way to post on my BLOG all week!! So thankfully he's back today and I can get caught up!! YIPPEE!!
Okay first off a Card I made for the Penny Black Challenge on their blog, ending today!! I have a really SWEET Card I made using one of my FAVORITE Holiday Stamp sets from this year called Christmas Harmony and I thought it would be FUN to use it for a LOVE card and make it read less Holiday Inspired and more Late Winter/Early Spring Inspired!! Let's see what you think!!??

 

So don't you just LOVE that SWEET Bird Image!!?? I actually cut part away from the pretty swirls and greenery and stamped the music swirl in the background for a place for it to rest!! I was thinking it could represent a LOVE SONG that the bird is singing!!?? ;)
I used papers from the Crate Paper 6x6 pad and then picked my Faber-Castel Water Color Pencils to match!! I water colored the bird and then added some layered pieces to add some dimension!! I also used the Heart String Die and paper pieced it to match as well!! I added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter and it finished it off nicely!! I decided to use the Love word die from the set Love and Joy and I die cut it from black!! Over all I LOVE the way it turned out and if I didn't know I would never guess I used mostly Holiday Products to create it either!! ;) YIPPEE, I LOVE being able to get more out of my products!! ;)
THANKS so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back to see more of my posts for today!!??
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
christmas harmony picture
love & joy picture
heart string picture

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that little bird is ever so sweet and perfectly colored to boot! And I just love your heart banner! Such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree completely with Jinny!! This card is just as sweet as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are really wonderful, wow!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)