Friday, January 31, 2014

Paper Sweeties with CQC# 226 Challenge!! ;)

Pin It




(Edited to add that after posting this I was Featured Over on the Paper Sweeties Blog as their Featured Fan!! So EXCITED and Totally Unexpected!! THANKS SO MUCH for the Feature and the Sweet little Badge for my Blog!! =)

Hello!!
I'm here to share a card I made for the ColourQ Challenge #226!! I am NEW to these ADORABLE little stamps from Paper Sweeties and I have been having a BLAST using them!! I was the winner of their $100.00 December MEGA GIVEAWAY!! SO EXCITING!! Infact a couple weeks ago I shared the FUN with my nieces and boy did we have a FUN day FULL of creating Paper Dolls!! I didn't think to take any pictures as we were traveling and it was a last minute idea, but next time I'll take some to share!! ;) I wanted to use the SWEET Little Cupcake that is from a set that was released this month!! Cupcakes are an ADDICTION for me!! I even had them at our wedding!! Hello, who can resist such perfection in it's own little wrapper!!?? I went with the Inspiration Photos Colors and I added some interest by using a MFT Bacground Die-namics for a little bit of texture!! I used Tea Dye Distress Ink to accent the pattern edges!! I then die cut some layering circles from a coordinating red and Kraft card stock and inked the edges too!! The Kraft circle was a stitched circle from MFT and after inking it I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sea Shore and then splattered some water too to add some water drops because the Distress Ink reacts to water!! I wanted some subtle interest so it wasn't so bare behind that SWEET little cupcake!! I stamped my sentiment and added my paper pieced Cupcake with some foam tape!! I added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter to the top of the Cupcake and I gave the Flower some dimension with glitter paper leaves and a sequin with a pearl in the center all poped up with some rolled Glue Dots!! LOVE this Sweet Image!! It's almost cute enough to eat don't ya think!!?? ;)
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back to see my other projects for today!!??

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ;)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my gracious! That cupcake looks perfectly delish, Larissa! ADORABLE! And the chevron background is so full of depth! Great combination of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Larissa!! Love the way your chevron background points toward the adorable cupcake! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, this card is just amazing! I love all the wonderful layers and patterns! The chevrons leading to the yummy cupcake is so clever and the perfect way to showcase that little treat! I'm SO GLAD you are enjoying creating with your Paper Sweeties stamps and dies -- I love seeing your beautiful work and hope you'll have time to join us for the February challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa -- you have been featured on the Paper Sweeties Blog for the 1/31 Friday Featured Fan ... and also on our Facebook Fan Page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As sweet as can be! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest cupcake Larissa! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)