Saturday, January 11, 2014

Paper Smooches Be My Valentine!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
Hope your weekend is off to a GREAT Start!!??
We'll be Celebrating Greyson's 1st Birthday with our Family and Friends and I can't wait!!
I wanted to stop in and share another Masculine Valentine's Day Card I created for this week's
PPS Anything Goes Challenge!!
I wanted to use the New PS Valentine's Stamps and Dies!! I used the Love-Struck Stamp Set and the Love-Struck Icons and Borders 2 Die Sets!!
   

Here is the card I came up with!!  =)



 
I die cut a Large MFT Heart from the center of my card base and then again from a Mustard and Blue Glitz Design's patterned paper!! This heart has a FUN Stitched design so I then stitched the heart using some brown embrodery floss!! I glued it down to the inside of my card using the Front of the heart die cut out to line it up!! Then I die cut and stamped the Cupid and paper pieced him!! I added some Rock Candy Distress Stickles Glitter to his wings for a touch of FUN Sparkle!! I added the some small scalloped trim die cuts and stamped and embossed my sentiment using Stampendous Bark Brown Embossing Powder!! I had to cut one of the Sentiments to create the Be My Valentine, but I think I'll be using this alot so it was worth cutting it to me!! =)
I added a mini little heart to the end of my sentiment and my card was finished!!
I'm also linking this up to the
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
The Challenge is blue this Week!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Larissa this is adorable!! Love your design and that you went with non traditional Valentine colors. Really CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine Larissa! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Valentine's card. Love to see the new stamps in use - they look great on your card! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you stitched that heart-- it's perfect and must have taken forever! BEAUTIFUL though! TOTALLY worth it:) LOOOOOOOVE that little cupid-- fun card design! YOU ROCK- as always <3

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)