Wednesday, January 22, 2014

JustRite Challenge #112!! =)

Pin It


JRFC112

Hello!!
I'm here to share the FUN card I made for the
 JustRite Friday Challenge #112!!  We were challenged to use the colors and this picture for our Inspiration!!
I decided to create a Card with LOTS of layers and different techniques!!
I decided to use the Holly Frame Background Stamp and I colored it with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and then sprayed it with a Peach Pearl Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist and stamped it onto my Oatmeal Cardstock!! It turned out so NEAT!! After it was dry I then took some Tattered Rose Distress Ink and inked the whole background!! I then cut around the scalloped edge and inked the edges of the whole piece with some Tea Dyed Distress Ink!! Next I Die Cut the Lacey Tiers Die from some Teal Glitter Paper and inked it with the Tea Dye Ink too!! I backed it with a kraft Cardstock that was also inked!! I added some Pearls and then I wanted to make my Felt Flowers for the center of the card using the Jewel Flowers and Flourishes Dies!! I layered several of the flowers and then added the leaves for a pretty little cluster design!! I added some May Arts Burlap Twine behind them and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I added some Vintage Buttons for the centers!!
I also stamped my sentiment from the Celebrate Today Vintage Labels Four Stamp Set onto some Vellum and heat embossed it then cut it out and added to the Lacey Tiers die cut strip!!
Here is my finished Card!!

This card turned out so BEAUTIFUL and the Pictures just don't show its AMAZING Shine and Sparkle in real life!! I used a Melon Berry and Red Felt from PTI and in real life they blend so well with the background!! Anyway, if you're wanting more Breath Taking Inspiration I hope you'll go and check out all of the other entries!! You'll be GLAD you did!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

8 comments:

  1. OMG! This is SO AWESOME! I have been meaning to grab some good felt sometime but I keep forgetting but this is just darling!! What a great way to use that background!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration (at the last minute - lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card, Larissa, and I know that PTI's felt is fabulous to work with -- your flowers absolutely prove that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color layout, the background is awesome. Great use of the holiday stamp too. It looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa this is BEAUTIFUL!! Perfectly layered, wonderful warm colors and marvelous flowers. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it, Larissa, and with such a sweet card too! LOVE tose felt flowers and the sentiment on the vellum. When it comes to squeaking in at the last minute, you, me and Marge are the champions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, this is such a gorgeous card. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, girl! LOVE how you've totally rocked the glitter and felt! This palette is to die for and so deliciously vintage! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)