Friday, January 31, 2014

January 12 TAGS of 2014 with Tim Holtz!! ;)

Pin It

JANTAG

Hello!!
Stopping in to share a FUN Tag I made for the Tim Holtz January 12 Tags of 2014 Challenge!!
This month we were inspired by this Tag created by Tim Holtz!!
I decided it would be FUN to Create a Heart and use the Valentine's Embossing Plate to Emboss the heart and then cover it using the foil sheets!! I LOVE the AWESOME technique and the FUN look you get!! I added some Distress Paint in Aged Mahogany and then some Black Archival Ink and then added some stamping using Festive Berries Distress Ink and some Aged Mahogany Distess Paint for shading then some Distress Rock Candy Glitter just to make the Hearts even more SPECIAL!! I also used some of my other Tim Holtz Stamps to add some stamping and texture to my Background!! Added some May Arts ribbon and my tag was finished!! I LOVE IT and I can't wait to display it with my Valentine's Day Decor!!



THANKS so much for Stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  ;)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the heart Larissa, it looks like metal!! CUTE bow too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your interpretation, Larissa. So colourful and romantic. The big heart is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)