Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Getting Hitched w/ the AE Dec. Sketch Challenge!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
Happy New Year!! Wow, I'm so EXCITED for an AMAZING 2014!!
Today I wanted to share the FUN Getting Hitched Card I made for the AE December Sketch Challenge on their Blog!!
I used the Home Sweet Home Stamp Set!!
We love our 4" x 6" Home Sweet Home clear photopolymer stamp set.  The sentiments and cute camper, teepee and igloo images in this set are fun, fresh and perfect for so many occasions.
I die cut a circle and then add my Stamped and Water Colored Trailer image using Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils!! I raised the circle up using foam Tape in the center with some of the Patterned Paper peeking through around it!! I used the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Circle Die and I really LOVE the look!!
I also added some stitching to the top strip of patterned paper and then stamped my sentiment and a bow!! I really like the way it turned out!!
 
SORRY IMAGES REMOVED!!
OUT FOR PUBLICATION!! =)
You'll be able to see it in the JUNE ISSUE of CARDS Magazine by Northridge Publishing!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and if you're looking for even more INSPIRATION using this sketch I hope you'll check out all of the other entries on the Avery Elle Blog!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

6 comments:

  1. On now just how CUTE is this Larissa!! I love your design, the colors and papers. SWEET card! Saw you won some goodies at Paper Sweeties, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a great idea popping up the circle with PP underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOO fab, Larissa! I LOVE the papers and that bow! LOVE LOVE LOVE that popped up circle with the patterned paper behind it! FAB!


    THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Your comment made my day <3 You always know how to make me smile <3 Happy NEW Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That sentiment is simply too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling wedding card! Very clever, very fun.

    Happy New Year, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)