Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Exciting Publications from 2013!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I hope your having an AMAZING Hump Day!!??
I wanted to share some of my recently Published Cards with you today!!
I made my first Publication Submissions for the November CARDS Magazine and had a Card picked up!! I was so totally EXCITED and I haven't looked back!! =)

I then submitted again for the December CARDS Magazine and had two cards picked up!! Even more EXCITED!! =)



They also picked up this card for the CREATE: Christmas Cards Magazine and I couldn't be more EXCITED about making it into issue!!
 
I have more to come this year and I can't wait to share!! =) YIPPEE!!
So if you're still wondering if the On-Line Issues are worth a look please go and check them out!!
I too still wish I could have the Printed Magazine in my hands because I used to look at them more, but I'm getting used to the on-line versions and soon it will be the Normal I suppose!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and sharing in my EXCITEMENT!!
I'll be back to share some cards I've been working on for a few challenges soon!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. BIG BIG congrats on your publications Larissa!! It's no wonder though your work is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You go, girl! These are fantastic! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)