Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Avery Elle Sketch Challenge!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
Happy New Year!!
Today I wanted to share a card I made for the Avery Elle Sketch Challenge!!
I had to use the New Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set!!
Thanks A Bunch Clear Stamps

I also got the New Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 Paper Pad and I thought this pattern was a PERFECT Match to the flower bouquet Stamp image!! I just had to use it!!

Here is my finished card!!
 
SORRY IMAGES REMOVED!!
OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!  =)
You'll be able to see it in the JUNE ISSUE of CARDS Magazine by Northridge Publishing!!
 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous New Year's Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the colors...awesome fussy cutting of the blooms. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! The tiny florals in the paper are perfect with this set and the pearls looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Larissa, this is sooo pretty ... the combination of DP with those delightful blooms is just perfect! Happy New Year! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)