Saturday, December 7, 2013

Chalkboard Techniques using Lil' Inker Designs Products!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I hope your Saturday is off to a GREAT Start!!??
I wanted to share a FUN Video sharing some of the Chalkboard Techniques I have been creating with lately!! I have LOTS to share so I hope you'll grab a drink and ENJOY my post!! =)
Here's my Video!!
I hope you learned something new!!?? I have some pictures to share showing the cards in the Video!!













THANKS so much for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Larissa - FABULOUS video, and you've shared the technique in such a 'user friendly' fashion! I've been avoiding this because I know I'll make a super mess, but you've inspired me to give it a try. Thanks for sharing - your cards are stunning!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. TERRIFIC video Larissa and fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! thanks for showing how you did the chalkboard technique. Adding those pencils to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)