Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Grateful!!

Pin It


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

http://colourq.blogspot.com/2013/11/colourq-challenge-214.html
Hello!!
So glad I was able to play along with some of these challenges this week!!
I decided to make a Fun Thanksgiving Day Card and I used some of my Favorite Stamp'in Up Stamps and Dies!! I thought it would be Fun to create a Banner in the middle of the card and add some Foliage and such to make it more Fallish!!
So here is my finished card!!


THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Larissa! LOVE how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like this turkey stamp and how you made it into a pennant, and love the twine detail. Thanks for you answers to my questions about the IO stamps and die. I looked at your cards again and 'get it' now, very cool how you used the different pieces! (that die goes on my wish list now :) )

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Larissa! Love the framed turkey and fancy bow! Has a real country charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the twine, the banners and the colors! Everything looks so perfect together! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love how you've done the twine - you're right, definitely very 'fallish!' Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. unique, interesting and fun layout....

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)