Monday, November 25, 2013

Birthday Bow Fun with Lil' Inker Designs!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
We've had a FUN Filled weekend!! We spent the day Saturday with my Family!! We went to our First Disney On Ice and it was AMAZING!!

My Sisters Kylee, Britni, Me and Skyler!!


Our Little's posing with The Little Mermaid Friends!!

Adam and Greyson Enjoying the Show!! =)
(Sorry for the quality of these pictures they were taken with my Phone)

We also got some of our Holiday Decor up and I'm SO EXCITED about it being Greyson's First Christmas!!
I wanted to share some Holiday/Birthday Gifts I've been making!! I try to make hair bows for my nieces several times each year and I have used some Dies from Lil' Inker Design's for these bows I'm sharing today!!
I die cut several layers of felt and layered them together to create these Hair Bows!! Even the CUTE Tags are made from two different dies also from Lil' Inker Designs!!  My niece will be turning one shortly after Christmas, so I wanted to make some FUN Birthday Bows!! I was inspired by a Picture that was shared awhile back on their Blog during their 3rd Birthday Celebration and these were what I came up with!!


 I used the Folding Tag Die Original, Cover Up Die Pieced Chevrons for the Tag and the Stitched Circles, Balloon Dies and the Sunshine Die Small for the FUN Party Hat Barrett!! It's a 3-D Mini Party Hat and I can't wait to take some pictures of it in Raelee's Hair!!  =)
I used the Folding Tag Die Original, Cover Up Die Pieced Chevrons for the Tag and the Bow Die Small, Sunshine Dies Small and Large to create this FUN Flower Barrette!!
THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun family day--great picture of the 4 of you--something to treasure! How special that you always make barretts--love using felt for these!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)