Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TCM September Release Day 1- Autumn Borders!!

Pin It

Hello!!
I hope you're ready for some AMAZING New Stamp Sets from TCM!! I'm here today to share what I have created using the Stamp Set Called AUTUMN BORDERS
and let me just say this is a MUST HAVE Set!!
It will be available for sale on September 21!!
I'm in LOVE with it and can see SO MANY uses for it!!
I decided to use the Pumpkin Border for this card and I wanted to create a nice muted Fall Card!!
I used my Distress Markers to water color the image after I stamped it onto some Oat Meal Cardstock!! I then fussy cut it out and added it to the front of my card on top of a sentiment strip that I stamped using some Grey Hero Arts Shadow Ink!! I layered my cardstock panels and added some lace, ribbon and buttons for a finishing touch!! I hope you'll go and visit the other DT Ladies to see what they have created and if you'd like to win this AMAZING New Set don't forget to leave a comment over on The Craft's Meow Blog Release Day 1!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!
Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the TCM Release!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I like the softer fall colors and the pretty trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is THE perfect fall card! From the colours, to the patterns, to the images - just purely stunning! You've showcased the new set beautifully!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Larissa! LOVE your choice of patterns and the soft, neutral palette!

    Hey, I just read your comment on the TCM DT Blog. If your jaunt through Kansas includes Kansas City, let me know. LOVE to get together for dessert or dinner or whatever you have time for.

    Also, I had no idea you lived in Nebraska! Where? I haven't been to that stop you mentioned on my blog, but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, great fussy cutting and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your bio and your card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)