Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Zebra Striped Happy Birthday with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

Paper Smooches Stamps

I'm here today to share Several different cards I've made using several different Paper Smooches Stamps in hopes of becoming their next Guest Designer!! So I am going to be sharing them all in separate post's and I hope you'll check them all out!!  =)

Okay if your wanting to check out all of my posts for today this is #4 of 5!!  I TRULY Appreciate it!!  For this card I was inspired by a Dress I saw in the Anthropologie Magazine pic below!!
 
I fell in LOVE with this pattern and thought I could make a card for my niece; who is in LOVE with Zebra Print for her up coming Birthday!! It took alittle playing around with because the Zebra Image from the Zoo Crew Stamp Set is of a full bodied Zebra!!  After figuring out how to mask and stamp my image I was able to create a FUN CAS-Styed Card of the Uber-Chic Dress Above!! I folded over the top corner of my panel so I could add my sentiment from the Digits Stamp Set that I heat embossed in white on the Black Cardstock!! I wanted to draw the eye up to the sentiment so I finished it off by adding some punched hearts that I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to and I really LOVE the way it turned out!! So keep you eyes OPEN Inspiration is EVERYWHERE!!  =)
Here is my Finished Card!!


 THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh good grief this is too stinkin cute! Fun diagonal design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect take on the inspiration pic, and I just love the way you've created your sentiment on the diagonal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is cute+++! Your take on the inspiration photo is clever. Wonderfully delightful!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)