Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Card full of Inspiration!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm here to share a Card I created for a couple different challenges!! 
First the Color combo was inspired by The Play Date Café Challenge!!


YUMMY!! Loving these colors together!!
The design of  my card was Inspired by a Card that Jennifer McGuire created for the Online Card Class SUMMER CARD CLASS 2!!
I was also inspired by the Moxie Fab World Challenge: Trendy Triangles and the
Birthday Card Challenge!! 

So here is what I came up with!!


 
Here is a Profile photo so hopefully you can see 3-D Triangles!!
 
 
I used my Hero Arts Neon Yellow ink dauber to create my paper then I punched a 1/2 square and scored it to give me my triangle shapes!! I then used a 3/4 scalloped square and repeated the scoring and adhered the neon inside!! I wanted dimension so by doubling the cardstock the card will hold its shape really well!! I layered them to create a FUN Triangle Background and it eliminated 1/2  the work by using a couple punches and then scoring them to make my triangles!! I added some small little hearts popped up on the inside of the openings for a sweet touch!! I white embossed my sentiment from the  Hero Arts GLOW GIRL Stamp Set!!  I just LOVE the way this turned out and I hope you do too!!??

THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

7 comments:

  1. I DO love how this turned out!! Bold and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN design Larissa, love the way it turned out! Thanks for the profile view too, it REALLY showcases the work you put into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! WHAT AN EYE-POPPER!!!!!!! :) I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! You REALLY took this & did your own thing!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:) AND your PHOTOS are GREAT in showing the dimension of this card too!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, graphic look! LOVE the dimension, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique and awesome. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Larissa! Thanks also for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)