Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Delicate Doily!! =)

Pin It

Hello and Happy Hump Day!! =)
I was able to play along with the FUN JustRite Friday Challenge #100 - "Delicate Doilies"
and the Colour Q Challenge!!

I wanted to use the New Sweet Lace Background Stamp and the New Doilies and Lace Stamp Set along with the Botanical Butterflies Stamp Set. I used Spellbinders 5x7 Elegant Label 4 Dies and the Doliy from the Blossom Tags and Accents Die Set!!
I thought layering all of the Delicate Dies with such Pretty Doily Stamped Images would make for a VERY Beautiful Card!! I added some Old Paper Distress Ink just to make the images and dies pop off of the card and then some Stampin' Up Ribbon that matched my Stamped Doily.  I went over the Butterfly Image and the Doily with a Glue Pen and then added some Dry Rock Candy Stickles for a really subtle but pretty shimmer and then I also added some gems for even more dimension!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Here are some Pictures of my Finished card!!

 
 

 
THANKS for stopping by and I hope you'll go and check out all of the other AMAZING Inspiration for the JustRite Friday Challenge #100 - "Delicate Doilies" and the Colour Q Challenge!!
 Have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE how this turned out too and green being my fav color didn't hurt! ;~) Very BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp looks so good on that die cut and I never would have thought of that!? Your layers of dies is so pretty with that striped ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! Beautifully rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. Love all the layering and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and I thought I just squeaked in under the wire. So glad you made it, because this is lovely. The layered die cuts are gorgeous,making this one very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The layering is positively pretty. The botanical butterflies set is timeless and a must have...whoever does not have the set will want it after seeing your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do detailed and beautifully layered! Wowzers Larissa this is outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this card Larissa...a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, Larissa, I love the butterfly! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this card is stunning. Beautiful work. I'm so glad you joined us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)