Friday, June 14, 2013

Paper Smooches Happy Birthday!! =)

Pin It






Hello!!
I'm here to share a FUN card I made for the Challenge over on the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog!!
I wanted to play along beings Paper Smooches is sponsoring this challenge!! YEAH!!
I LOVE the FUN Inspiration Photo and I actually made two different cards for this challenge so I'll be back to share another one in a different post!! I hope you'll check it out too!!??  =)
I wanted to use the Paper Smooches Banners Die and Stamp set for my first card!! I thought it would be FUN to start my design with the Happy Birthday Banner cluster on the diagonal. I first stamped the banner outline images and then I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Numbers stamp set in red!! I wanted the center banner to stand out so I added foam squares to pop it up off the card!! I then stamped the banner dotted outline going off the card in the opposite direction and added the Woohooo sentiment in black!! I really LOVE the FUN look and think this will work great for either a boy or girl birthday card!! =)
Here is what I came up with!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Love these red and black cards!!!! Such Pizazz!!!!

    Left ya some luv on my blog..check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERB design, Larissa! Indeed, this card is perfect for any gender! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving both of the bold cards you submitted! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)