Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy 4th with Retro Sketches!! =)

Pin It




Well I got this posted way later than I had planned due to a very Sad Event last weekend!!
A couple of our really good friends lost their mother in a tragic accident last weekend so posting has been on the back burner this week!! I wanted to get this in at the last minute for the Retro Sketches Challenge, especially beings I missed the WPlus 9 deadline!! I still wanted to share my inspiration for this card so I'm sharing it anyway!!
Retro Sketches Challenge #67 and the Monday Mood Board #13Challenge with WPlus 9 over on their Blog!! =)
I was able to play along and here is what I came up with!!




I will add directions if asked due to lack of time at the moment!! THANKS for understanding!! I hope you'll go check out all of the other AMAZING Inspiration shared for this challenge!! You'll be so inspired!!
I am also going to ask for your thoughts and prayers for the Peters Family as they try to move forward without the Mother of their family!! Pat was so FULL of life!! She lived for her family and friends and her kids and grandkids meant the world to her!! She was so LOVING and KIND and gave all she had to who ever needed it!! She will be greatly missed, but will live on in the Kingdom of God and in the hearts of those who LOVED her!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


5 comments:

  1. Oh no Larissa, I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's loss. My sympathies to them. Your card is just darling, I love the little bottle bursting with stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your friends, that is so awful! You card is beautiful though - I'm so glad you were able to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing take on the mood board, Larissa! LOVE the fireworks bursting from the bottle! So cute and out of the box! And I'm so, so sorry about your friends' mother. I hope you were able to be what they needed in their moment of sadness and in the moments to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I am so sorry for your friends loss. how horrible! But...I do LOVE this card! I love the modern/vintage-esque look and the patriotic take. GORGEOUS! So glad I found your blog! I am going to be your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)