Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cupcake with Edible Sugar Flowers!! =)

Pin It

Avery Elle Guest Designer Challenge!!  =)
Hello I am here to share my card for the FUN Sketch Challenge over on the Avery Elle Blog!!

I took the cue from the FUN Tag and circles!! I thought it would be FUN to die cut the Avery Elle Tag from some Kraft Cardstock and then I stamped the Cupcake image and then used the Flowers and Sprinkles from the same set to stamp the background!! I water colored the flowers using Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and then I added some Dry Rock Candy Stickles Glitter to each Flower. I LOVE the way it came together!!
Here is my Finished Card!!  =)


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Yum! The glitter and the Kraft make a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling card Larissa, those flowers are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the adorable cupcake on the kraft tag! Great take on the sketch, Larissa! That that extra texture the glitters added to the card! So glad that you joined us!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)